This page provides legal notices to site visitors. By visiting this site, you unconditionally agree to comply with these notices, which may be changed at any time without prior notification. Please check them regularly.
The material appearing herein belongs to Globevest Capital Ltd (“Globevest Capital”), is protected by intellectual property legislation and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, edited or distributed in whole or in part in any manner whatsoever, except for private use, without the prior consent of Globevest Capital. Globevest Capital must give prior consent before any portion of the site is reproduced under any other circumstances.
Use or misuse of the trademarks or any other material appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited
For user convenience, this site contains links to other sites not owned by Globevest Capital, which is not responsible for their content or required to assess them regularly.
Globevest Capital does not promise to provide a fault-free site. Problems may result in temporary lack of access to said site.
Site operations may be affected by incidents or information beyond the control of Globevest Capital, including transmission and communication systems between the user and Globevest Capital and between Globevest Capital and other networks.
Globevest Capital reserves the rights to alter all or part of the site temporarily or permanently at any time and without prior notice so as to maintain, upgrade or modify it. Globevest Capital is not responsible for any modification, suspension or interruption of the site
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Globevest Capital strives to ensure the accuracy and currency of information published on the site. It also reserves the right to correct site content at any time and without prior notice. Although it regularly updates this information, Globevest Capital cannot at any time guarantee its reliability, accuracy, precision or comprehensiveness.
Globevest Capital consequently declines any responsibility:
- For any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission pertaining to information provided on the site.
- For any damage resulting from hacking of the site by an outside party resulting in an alteration of the information it provides.
- For any decision based on information provided on the site or use that third parties might make of such information.
- For any direct or indirect damage regardless of its cause, origin, nature or legal implications, even if Globevest Capital had been advised of such damage due to:
- Anyone’s access or inability to access the site.
- Use of the site, including any damage to the site or any virus that could infect the user’s computer equipment or any other property.
Documentation provided on the site is general in nature and provided strictly for purposes of information. It shall not be construed as advice, an offer to sell products or services or solicitation. Such documentation does not constitute any legal commitment or contractual undertaking by Globevest Capital, which also reserves the right to modify said documentation. Furthermore, past returns do not guarantee future results.
The site and its content are subject to the laws of Quebec and of Canada and all users recognize the authority of the courts in those jurisdictions for any matter pertaining to site content and use and recourse resulting therefrom.